With the Foresight Strategy Cockpit (FSC), the time required for setting up and evaluating extensive expert surveys can be reduced to a minimum. Participants can simply be imported into the system and invited and reminded by e-mail. The questionnaire can be designed dynamically based on rules to ask specific questions in a targeted manner.
Our RTD not only supports the evaluation of entities, but also offers participants the opportunity to write, evaluate and comment on arguments (Dynamic Argumentative Delphi).
Rate, discuss and explore feedback in real-time: Our web-based Real-Time Delphi (RTD) is an established method from Future Studies which combines a communicative approach using statistical data. With the power of real-time computation and group response delivery, RTD is offering new ways to create exploratory elements on for inferential analysis.
Our real-time delphi process
- 1Define research designFormulate questions, create evaluation criteria (optional).
- 2Choose expertsInvite experts to the RTD according to the research design.
- 3Perform the rtdStart RTD and query the findings and assessments of participants.
- 4Remind participantsRemind participants of (multiple) participation and motivate them.
- 5EvaluationVisualise, evaluate and share results with relevant stakeholders.
What is real-time delphi?
The world today is more unpredictable and complex than ever before. Changes in politics, economics, technology, society and the environment are closely intertwined. Understanding and anticipating them requires interdisciplinary and diverse expertise. To get a holistic picture of future developments, it is therefore useful to consult a large number of experts from different fields. With the help of the Real-Time Delphi method it is possible to do this quickly and easily. Furthermore, the method can be used to collect ideas and creative solutions.
Foresight Strategy Cockpit Real-Time Delphi
Our Real-Time Delphi has all the classic question types of social research, from free text questions to matrix questions to drag & drop ranking. Trends, risks, ideas, actors or technologies from existing foresight processes can also be evaluated, commented on and discussed concerning individual evaluation criteria. If required, participants can make a self-assessment of their own expertise for each question. This helps the subsequent evaluation and derivation of strategic measures. All information provided by participants remains anonymous.
Configure questionnaires easily
Evaluation in real-time
The progress of a survey can be monitored in real-time at the FSC while it is still being carried out. A variety of meaningful visualisations are available for the interpretation of the results. A complete report can be generated and exported with a few clicks. For demanding users, an export in tabular form is available for further statistical processing.
- All-in-one Foresight platform for unlimited users
- Modular and web-based system
- Combines qualitative and quantitative data
- Various data visualizations
- Real-time data and expert integration
- Online team collaboration
- State-of-the-art technology and security standards
- Supports teams of futurists and scouts for future knowledge aggregation
Overview of all Methods
You can download a complete list of our methods here.
- Reduce the amount of coordination and programs needed to manage trends and signals to a single software solution. Through a holistic aggregation of internal information, external expert knowledge and data-driven insights, every unit can collectively contribute to the assessment of relevant trends and their developments.