Why strategic foresight?
Strategic foresight* reduces complexity and uncertainty in order to understand and shape the future of organizations. We see strategic foresight as the basis for change & transformation and an enabler for innovation and entrepreneurship. Foresight stands for a mindset of forward thinking by challenging the status quo and including, rather than competing with, different approaches.
How to make robust decisions for the future in times of data overflow and volatile and highly dynamic environments?
We provide field-tested tools and methods for agile strategizing based on relevant data and real-time insights. This is achieved through flexible and transparent team collaboration with state-of-the-art software.
* "Strategic foresight is a structured and systematic way of using ideas about the future to anticipate and better prepare for change. It is about exploring different plausible futures that could arise, and the opportunities and challenges they could present. We then use those ideas to make better decisions and act now." (oecd.org 2020)
- All-in-one Foresight platform for unlimited users
- Modular and web-based system
- Combines qualitative and quantitative data
- Various data visualizations
- Real-time data and expert integration
- Online team collaboration
- State-of-the-art technology and security standards
- Supports teams of futurists and scouts for future knowledge aggregation