Risks are short- to mid-term threats that could disrupt or affect your business. Through identifying, monitoring and lowering their impact through appropriate measures, their damage can be eliminated or significantly reduced.
Our Risk Heat approach
- 40PreventDetermine risk profiles for identification.
- 30ReduceEvaluate risks and their impacts.
- 20Lay-offCounter measure and define strategies.
- 10AcceptMonitor risk for early warning detection.
What is Risk Management?
VUCA stands for Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous - a synonym for the daily business environment in which we operate. High impact events and their consequences, such as the financial crisis, demonstrate that a new way of thinking about risks and their management is needed. Instead of trying to forecast unpredictable risks, new analytical frameworks are needed with longer time frames for strategic planning. Big data and diverse expert knowledge allow us to combine real-time insights with strategic implications in an agile way.
The Foresight Strategy Cockpit risk management module
The Foresight Strategy Cockpit Risk Module combines data and expert knowledge in one collaborative environment to manage each state of risks. Furthermore, the Foresight Strategy Cockpit (FSC) entails an indicator and risk database as well as access to media analysis to monitor developments in Real-Time.
Collaborative risk management
With the FSC, the amount of coordination and programs needed to manage risks and signals are reduced to one. Through a holistic aggregation of internal information, external expert knowledge and data-driven insights, analysts can collectively contribute to the assessment of relevant risks and their strategic impacts. All insights created can be exported as ready-to-use reports just by the click of a button.
Early crisis detection
Bringing together qualitative data from media analysis and quantitative indicators, analysts can monitor the stability and development of risks in real-time. With that, the stability of a country or business sector can be monitored to detect triggers or preventers that may be relevant for future crises and risk management.
- All-in-one Foresight platform for unlimited users
- Modular and web-based system
- Combines qualitative and quantitative data
- Various data visualizations
- Real-time data and expert integration
- Online team collaboration
- State-of-the-art technology and security standards
- Supports teams of futurists and scouts for future knowledge aggregation
Overview of all Methods
You can download a complete list of our methods here.
- Reduce the amount of coordination and programs needed to manage trends and signals to a single software solution. Through a holistic aggregation of internal information, external expert knowledge and data-driven insights, every unit can collectively contribute to the assessment of relevant trends and their developments.