The Futures School
4strat brings the internationally already proven workshop concept The Futures School pioneered by Kedge to Europe.
4strat and Kedge build a Strategic Alliance to combine the advantages of The Futures School with the Foresight Strategy Cockpit, enabling future Foresight practitioners a unique experience of how to combine human skills with technological advantages in the best possible way. The 3-day certificate program offers a unique diversification opportunity for any person in the modern workforce
Shape The Future With The Futures School
- A practical, hands-on, and project-based certificate program that has been proven effective in 23 countries worldwide
- Unique tools, tangible models, and reusable templates that allow you to immediately replicate the learnings within your organization
- Access to the global The Futures School Alumni Network with hundreds of like-minded professionals from a variety of industries
- One-year access to the Foresight Strategy Cockpit online tool
- Companies, entrepreneurs, and policy makers around the world have leveraged The Futures School approach to discovering, exploring, mapping, and creating the future.
Futures Thinking has been identified as one of the critical skillsets for the 21st Century and embarking on this training will not only map your own future but enables you to help creating the future of any company.
THE FUTURE SCHOOL EUROPE IN BERLIN
When? - 06th-08th November 2017
|9.30am – 5pm
8.30am – 5pm
8.30am – 5pm
How much? - 2450 € (Early Bird) + VAT
Early Bird valid until 31st August 2017
Normal: 2750€ + VAT
Language? - English
Content? - Natural Foresight Framework
Where? - Berlin, Germany
Learn more about Strategic Foresight - Download the Foresight Primer!
About "The Futures School"
Frank Spencer and Yvette Montero Salvatico, both managing directors of Kedge invented the workshop concept and run the school in over 23 countries. They have trained over 500 participants globally and equipped them with new Strategic Foresight skills that can be immediately transferred into the organizations. Together with 4strat The Futures School creates the perfect alignment of applied content and technical support through the Foresight Strategy Cockpit tool. For our first workshop in November Frank and Yvette will guide you through the workshop with support of Tanja.
Click here for more Information www.thefuturesschool.com
Why The Futures School?
- In Strategic Foresight, practitioners study how to proactively plan and create the future. Traditionally, it is a highly theoretical discipline. The Futures School takes the theory and makes it actionable.
- In a 3-day certificate program, The Futures School attendees learn a practical Strategic Foresight framework called Natural Foresight™ as well as the use of the software tool the Foresight Strategy Cockpit enabling a new collaborative foresight and scanning experience. They leave with a tangible and replicable process that enables them to act strategically today for a successful tomorrow.
Which Skills Does The Futures School Teach?
- Questioning own biases and transfer to a futures mindset
- Integrate The Futures School foresight framework into a company’s strategy
- Identify emerging trends and weak signals on the horizon of the company’s environment and the relevant industry, helping to prepare for disruptors and act on opportunities before competitors
- Build “maps of the future” that generate successful strategies, actions, and organizational narratives
- Immediately replicate the learnings within the company
- Harness the future to make better decisions today
- Usage of a collaborative online tool, the Foresight Strategy Cockpit to make environmental scanning and foresight easy and accessible
For Whom Is The Futures School?
|Profession||Strategist, HR, Market/Competitive Intelligence, Innovation Manager, Designer…|